has made its way back to UIndy with a flurry of events. Are you prepared?
Although the snow may have been an unwelcome guest for those looking to ease the stresses of this inevitable week, there are plenty of ways to ease the mind and calm the nerves on campus.
- You probably spent a better part of the weekend studying/memorizing all those notes, terms, and concepts from the past 14 weeks. As you power through the day, you can look forward to the popular UIndy tradition, Midnight Breakfast, at 11:59 in Schwitzer Student Center. Take the opportunity to study for the next round of tests while you wait in line or as you enjoy your bacon and eggs. Just don't stay up too late!TUESDAY
- Now that you have successfully made it to Round 2, grab a free cup of coffee in Schwitzer Student Center and get those books out for a quick cram. After a long day, Stierwalt Alumni House wants to treat you to dessert. Take a break from studying and share your day's successes with other students from 6-8 p.m. in the Alumni House.
- You are halfway home! Your biggest tests are probably out of the way, and you probably need a moral booster. Why not participate in the "Give-A-Wrap" event by helping wrap presents for mental health centers around Indianapolis? For more info, contact Alicia Simle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you haven't already noticed, campus may be thinning out a bit. If you are still stuck with another final, take advantage of the availability of treadmills in Schwitzer Student Center or the music practice rooms in CDFAC.
- The last day of classes has come! Say goodbye to friends, roommates, and graduates. Pack your bags for the month-long break, and don't forget to RETURN THOSE BOOKS!
Please share more campus activities or share studying tips below.Now go and ACE those tests, Greyhounds!