Be ahead of the curve; earn a Master’s in Athletic Training
When preparing for a career, you want to take every advantage available to you. The University of Indianapolis now offers you the advantage of earning a Master of Science in Athletic Training.
Recently, the accrediting bodies for athletic training education announced that the standard for the professional athletic training degree would move to the master’s level. While accredited colleges and universities have been given until 2022 to adopt this change, UIndy is ready to begin offering it’s master’s program in Summer 2017. This early transition will allow our graduates to meet shifting employer demands and ensure that we are developing the most qualified health care professionals.
Our master’s program offers students outstanding opportunities including:
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Extensive part-time and full-time clinical experiences
- Opportunities to work with universities, high schools, EMS, physician offices and outpatient clinics
- Opportunities to work with professional organizations, including the Indy Eleven and Indy Fuel
- Dedicated faculty who are well respected by their peers
Join us for a webinar
If you are a junior or senior in college, or have already earned a bachelor’s degree, and are interested in pursuing a career in athletic training, we invite you to register for an upcoming free webinar to learn more about what our program has to offer.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, October 26 at 4:00pm EDT and will be hosted by Dr. Christine Lauber, Athletic Training Program Director. Reserve your spot today.